i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

Episode 2. Hell yeah i feel good

Posted: July 13, 2011 by si blogger kerek in
3

Im happy weh...!!
Aku ada voucher mcdonald buy one free one. I gave to Dia yesterday because i already have few and i dont think i want to eat burger lagi this week. Today Dia gave the voucher back to me and Adry so excited want to go McD bcox of the free burger. 



Adry: eh kita pergi McD hari ni. Jom 
Aku: jom
Dia: i tak boleh pergi lah. I kena balik cepat. I ade hal"
Adry: xpelah, i pegi dgn u jela. Jangan lupa bawak McD voucher

Everyone ready to go back, suddenly:

Dia: im going to McD with u guys ok x? But i dont want to makan. 
Aku: ala mengada la. Makan je la. Takut seluar ketat la tu
Dia: mana ada la. I kenyang lagi. 
Adry: xpelah. U ikut sajalah. 

As we arrived and que-ed at the counter...

Dia: i xnak makan burger. 
Aku: abis nak makan ape?
Dia: u belikan i fries n drink (sambil pas duit). Large one. 

Order bayar and duduk. Im still eating my fries, he with his coke and adry with his two burger. 

Aku: ala nah la amik la burger ni. Makan je la
(aku igt dia nak tolak, rupanya tidakkkk... Choi, igt kenyang betul. Ni da betul satu set meal dia makan)
Borak-borak itu ini then he asked me how am i going to go back. So i said by bus or taxi kot. Then again he asked me the same question. Aiyoo, y la want to asked. Offer je la naik kereta dia. Me and adry change the topic and we borak some more. Later i ajak balik cos i knoe Dia driving. Sure jam macam mampus.
At the traffic light he asked me again how im going back. So i said: 

Tumpang boleh? 

Haaa he said ok. At Starhill gallery three of us just laughing n laughing like oranh gila. Then me n him walk to his car and start talking. He start laughing. I keep on smiling. And fuck, he already have a girlfriend and oh believe me i dont think i have a chance even he got no one. As i mentioned before, what i have now is enough. Maybe. Hihihi

P/s donno how, me and him wear the same color shirt and everyone in the office notice the bloody thing. Bongok betul. 

Episode 3 bila. Me also cannot sabar. But i dont want to put any hope on it. This is the first time i really keluar and lepak with office mate. And its with him pulak tu. Weeeee im in.... Good mood. I feel goofey inside

3 masuk angin kuar asap:

  1. tuan umah says:

    i know u happy for me :D