i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

Its ok to miss u

Posted: August 6, 2011 by si blogger kerek in
0

Ramadan 2009

Adli: Morning sleepy head. Milo or tea?

W: i dont want anything. I just want to sleep

Adli: Hey, it almost imsak. Everything is ready on the table. Bangun cepat.

Lazy bums. That is what i am. Setan dah kena ikat but im still pemalas. Mayb it just me yang pemalas. Nothing to do with presence of satans. Sigh~. Adli pull my both hands. Making sure i'm standing with both of my legs. Adli turn around and about to leave the room. Before he takes his first step i laid my head behind his back and both of my hand hanging on top of his shoulder. We walk funny, he never complained and i dont get a chance to thank him for everything. We walk downstairs and enter the kitchen. Im heading to the toilet while Adli pull a chair, sitting down and waited for me and the rest of the family.


P/s sigh lagi. It's Ramadan 2011. And i have nowhere to go when i missed him. :( i keep on talking shit bout him because i dont want anyone now how much i miss him (seems like evryone already know since i post this entry) if postman boleh post rindu aku ni, maybe kena pakai 8 bijik kontena+29759303736185 guni yg still on hold utk d post.

0 masuk angin kuar asap: