i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

i love

Posted: January 27, 2011 by si blogger kerek in
0

i love when we are at parties and you holding my hands
i love when you hug me and you say you're sorry
i know im in love when im able to make you do silly things. just because


and i love watching your eyes when you're smilling
i love it more when i know i can wipe your tears and share the feelings
and i know im in love when u cry, i cry


i love talking to you on the phone and falling asleep without knowing
and so in love when you still there on the other line wishing me good night with a flying kiss

silly ali.i found me self head over hells in love with you.
haha. he might not feel the same way.
but i still waiting for ali. will ali still be there? where i left him?
who cares weh. balik dulu baru tau


i just had internal verbal communication with my self. tq.

0 masuk angin kuar asap: