i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

tidak kerja sudah...!

Posted: April 10, 2009 by si blogger kerek in
3

hah!!

aku udah tak kerjak!!
soul aku pun tak de kat sane mase tgh kerja
n yang paling best, aku brenti secare baek...

n berita paling best aku dapat tau ialah

DIBA SEKARANG JADI WIFE SEPENUH MASE!!!

hakhakhak

at first, i thought my resignation wont effect both me n all d employees there
tapi, apakan daya... manusia boleh wat andaian jer...
and...
there were tears at 5:30 pm...
dorang nyanyi lagu "MENGAPE PERPISAHAN YANG KAU PINTA"
" SERIBU BINTANG" n lagu "LAGENDA"

waaaahhhh. amat menyayat hati.. even aku keje kat sane 16th March to 9th April je.. tp i felt so close wid them.. maybe cause satu department n we ol really try to back up n support each other.

last part aku salam ngn team leader Abg Kalai. siap PELUK lagi ok! hahaha.. so sad.. then aku peluk Zihan, Eric, Mai, Kak Dilla, Nazrah, Niza, Saufi, Jason n Asni

Aku ingat lagi aku punyer last speech tuk dorang

I want to thank Abang Kalai fpr everything, for teach me n be my guidance while em here
Thanks to Zihan cos being such a good lil sister
Thanks to Eric cos of the knowledge you gave to me
Thanks to Mai for being a naughty sister
Thanks to Nieza for all d joy
Thanks to Kak Dila cos gave me d chance to touch you baby (kak dila ngandung.tp perut sgt kecik)
Thanks to Saufi cos teach me bout photography
Thanks to Myden cos be around
Thanks to Nazrah cos be my couching buddy
Thanks to Abg Faez cos be my couching buddy too
Thanks to Abang Wan cos be the best chatters
Thanks to Saran cos your loud voice get my spirit up
Thanks to Lawrence cos be the macho man in this team
and
Thanks to Jason cos teach me few words in chinese n thanks for you donut and karipap

Wo Ai Ni too!

hihihi.. sangat sedih...
dapat mug dari Myden, dpt pencil colour from Abg Wan n Mai, dapat Pen Colour from Saufi and dpat cute
liltle lembu n speech from lovely Zihan.. hohohoh

Wish u guys all the best! Muack!!


3 masuk angin kuar asap:

  1. Kas Hariz says:

    nape ko benti haremku..cmne nk blnje aku pizaa?..adoi!!

  1. hahahha.. haremm tol...
    jom kas.. mkn pizza ari jumaat ni. adee bran?