i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

satu saja mama

Posted: January 28, 2009 by si blogger kerek in
1

mama...
how i wish i can hug u again
like d old days
how i wish i can hear u laugh again
how i wish i can hear u say u miss me

mama...
all al need to hear is "hug me dear" like you said to sera in d car
and i'm at ur side... juz smiling wid tears in my heart cox u never ask a hug from me!
all al need is to hear u lauging wid ol ur heart out
like u laugh when u heard papa jokes which r not dat funny!

y can u treat me like i'm your sunshines

all i heard is d complaining bout my attitude
i have done everything to attract your attention
i studied so hard to get 3 pointers and above...
but all i heard, juz a congratulations on d telephone..

i need u say u miss me
i know i am so cold. its harf for me to show off my feelings.
i juz need a blow of ur love
and a touch of ur fingers...
how i miss all d interact....

now...
u ask me to never come back to your house...
n d fight we had dat late evening n dis morning
juz getting worse n im not sure when can i say i love u again...
al love u mama

1 masuk angin kuar asap: