i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

weird

Posted: February 27, 2010 by si blogger kerek in
0

Sometimes I get caught in words. My fingers wander and that makes me sick. I want to write everything. I want to write every single thing. Who knows suddenly I set in hospital bed counting days. Alone. And I know I still have my blog to be read. And do the flashback thingy. But how can I write those things that happened in my life if I’m fucking scared what people would say. My fingers are still wandering which word to type and which sentence should be delete. Just to make sure I did not make anyone hurt or exposed to myself as a broken pieces. I’m not broken. Yet. But I do know I’m fragile.

Could be that is the reason why I’m so excited to learn how to draw stuff. Even I got no hand of artist. Yet I have all the materials but I could never draw properly. Still I have all the spirits, but the art aren’t art if it only invite bad comments.

So, pretty much clear that writing and drawing isn’t my stuff. 

0 masuk angin kuar asap: