i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

choice

Posted: May 23, 2010 by si blogger kerek in
1


Meninjau2 blog airol bowie, aku rase memang betul pun yang die rase and kadang2 memang tu yang aku rase. Aku selalu rase lame. Life memang selalu kene what choice. And sometimes we are the choices to the other someone. Definitely.

Aku memang rase aku lame sebab I don’t even know what the current issue is. What is the latest song. What supposed to be on the rack and which should be donate. Lame lame lame. My life is all about youtube. Watching skits, adverts and some random joke. Isn’t it lame? Yes it’s lame since I never want to burden my self with all this stupid choices. Why should I choose if the end of the day, it’s all about me. So shouldn’t I live my life like I want it to be? Not because the consequences nor benefit of the choice that i will soon make/made (??)

Sometimes I just want to live my life just as simple as it can be. Get enough food, good house, guitar and fingers as entertainment,  vacation trip – vacation doesn’t mean beach, doesn’t mean money for plane. train is good enough. well, aeroplane is overrated. Hahaha

Its 00.55 in d morning. Yawn like a pig. Babi hanye haram tuk d mkn sahaje. Teehee!

1 masuk angin kuar asap:

  1. leyla says:

    kalau kita hidup ni tak de choice nak buat ape.hehehehehehehehehe