i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

10 years apart

Posted: March 12, 2010 by si blogger kerek in
0

We're 10 years apart.
Don't play with my heart.
It won't work out.
coz we're 10 years apart.
I should have known from the start.
It won't work out.

I won't let them arrest you.
I'll always protect you.
The other guys don't treat me right.
You're searching for someone but you have found no one.
I could be there tonight. ;-)
He said, Are you really 20? I need to see some ID on that one.
Oh im not a baby
you can bring me here and there
i'm 18.. almost 19?!

You're leading me on.
Men, you're leading me on.
And I'm not that strong.

He said, Once you hit 20 we can go mating...
That's too long! That's too long! WTF
Oh lets go to d playground.
Just let me ask my mom for permission

I guess we'll go our own ways until
I come of age. ;-)

edited few words. the real song is 8 years apart by davedays.

0 masuk angin kuar asap: