i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

otak lu otak ku

Posted: March 15, 2010 by si blogger kerek in
0

I don’t mind sharing, since they said sharing is caring. But I am greedy. I want to have what those normal people have. Unfortunately, it happened to be you. I want to stress out here that I don’t mind sharing. So with lucky charm in my hand and with one eyes closed, I crossed the road. It was thrill but the excitement is fading away. I need more exhilaration because I’m greedy.

That was me for the past 48 hours. I still don’t mind sharing. But it does affect my mood. My everyday mood. I have this special space in my thought for everyone in my life for the past 23 years and 7 month. But since you waive your hello, I can’t see any clearer and you’ve been fully utilize all the spaces in my mind. That is not good. So here I am today, kick you out from my head.

But no worries, you are in my heart now.

0 masuk angin kuar asap: