i always try to write something. but somehow it happened to be a disaster entry

why chris brown beat rihanna- seriously

Posted: March 31, 2010 by si blogger kerek in
2

di satu petang yang mulia.... C Brown melawat Rihanna d umahnye. die mengetuk pintu umah Rihanna dan ~~

Rihanna : You look so dumb right now

Standing outside my house

Trying to apologize

You're so ugly when you cry

Please, just cut it out



C Brown: What?


Rihanna : Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not

Chris I know you're only sorry you got caught


C Brown : what? what the hell are you talking about?

Rihanna : Chris I know you cheated on me

C Brown : How can i cheated on you? i was... with you with you with you with you with you, Girl.
with you with you with you with you with you the whole time. 

Rihanna : dont give me that bullcrap

C Brown : What about that one night you said you were cheating on me?

Rihanna : What night?

Mereka pun mengimbau malam2 sebelumnya di mana....

Rihanna : Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside

Chris yang terdengar kata2 Rihanna itu, terus ...

Chris :WHAT?!

Rihanna : Oh that night.. Well you know what Chris, that doesn't matter cause you ain't getting any under of this anymore 

C Brown : What??

Rihanna : I said you ain't getting any under this.

C Brown : Under what?

Rihanna : Under my umbrella, ella ella [sambil mencapai lampu meja tuk d jadikan prop sebagai umbrella]

C Brown : Thats a lamp 

Rihanna : So what? you think you some kind umbrella expert now?!

C Brown : Oh man, you are an idiot.

Rihanna : You know what Chris, you can leave. i like Jesse McCartney better anyway. So get in your car and shut up and drive drive drive [echo thing]

C Brown : Excuse me?!

Rihanna : Thats right chris. i like Jesse McCartney better. He doesnt want any pretty face or anyone to hold, he dont want his love to go to waste. he want me and my beautiful soul

C Brown : Oh you did not saying that girl

KEmudian, berlaku la pergelutan tersebut.


i do not own this. dis is how i wasted my time. 

2 masuk angin kuar asap:

  1. ringo says:

    hahaha,mcam siall

  1. hahaha. nseb bek ade org phm